Estimated time required to complete this prerequisite: 10 minutes.
Helpful documents to have handy:
- 2009-10 Second Period Report of Attendance (J-18/19-P2);
- 2010-11 Estimates for Second Period Report of Attendance;
- Any ADA projections that you have prepared.
- Click 3 ¦ Enr/ADA/Staffing (at the top of the screen).
- Verify that the total ADA displayed in the Historical 1 column of the P2ADA table matches the total from your 2009-10 J-18/19-P2 report. Correct the value if necessary.
- Verify that the total ADA displayed in the Base Year column of the P2ADA table matches your 2010-11 estimated P2 ADA. Correct the value if necessary.
- Click the Save icon in the upper-right corner (it looks like a small blue diskette).
- Review the projected ADA values in both projected years. If you accept the values produced by Budget Explorer then you are done and you can skip the remaining steps. Alternatively, you may prefer to enter your own projected ADA values. If so, proceed to step 6 below.
- Click the Enter Historical and Projected Years radio button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Replace the ADA values in the Year 1 and Year 2 columns with your own projected ADA data values.
- Review all of the ADA values once again. If you accept the values then you are done. Alternatively you may prefer to continue experimenting with the Enrollment Factors table at the bottom of the screen to fine tune your projected P2 ADA populations.
- Click the Save icon when you are finished entering and editing your P2 ADA data.